Adding a Fee to Tickets
You can cover Viewcy and payment processing fees by adding a fee to tickets. This fee will be visible to anyone purchasing your tickets.
How to add a fee to Tickets:
- Go to your Event Page.
- Click on 'Details' and navigate to the Tickets section.
- If you don’t have tickets, click on “+” to add a paid ticket or pass of your choice.
- If you have an existing paid ticket or pass you want to add fees to, click on EDIT against that ticket. In the Price section, you can add the fee.
4. Want to know what to charge attendees? Check out our Viewcy and Transaction Fees and decide how much you want to add as a fee.
5. Save the changes you have made and you are all set.
How it looks and this is how your viewers will see it: