How to change the event owner
As an organizer using Viewcy to manage your events, you may need to transfer ownership of an event to another user. Here's a simple guide on how to edit the owner of an event in Viewcy:
- Log in to your Viewcy account on the dropdown menu on the top right, and click on "Content Manager"
- Locate the event you want to edit the owner for and click on it to open its details.
- Once the event details are open, click on "Details" and then “Settings”
- Scroll down to the "Edit Owner" section, with a click a dialog box appears, add a new owner organization or select from the list you have.
- Select the person you want to make the new owner of the event and click on "Save".
- Once you've saved the changes, the new owner will receive an email notification informing them that they are the new owner of the event.
It's important to note that the new owner will have full control over the event, including the ability to edit the event details, manage tickets and registrations, and communicate with attendees.