Using direct access links
Direct access links are an easy way to access a virtual event that bypass the need to have a ticket. Users simply have to enter their name to access a virtual event.
Setting up Direct Access Links
1. To get started, open an event you've created, click "Settings" and under "Direct Access Links," select "Enable" and save.
2. Once enabled, you'll now see a new event management option: "Direct Access Links." To generate links, open the "three-dot menu" and click "Generate Direct Access Links."
3. Next you'll be asked how many codes you would like to generate. Set a number, and click "Generate."
4. Once the codes are generated, you can do the following (see from left to right in the image below):
- Click on the unique link id to open the access link.
- Copy the unique access link by clicking on the "copy icon"
- See the names of the users that used links
- Mark a unique access link as sent
- Open the "three-dot menu" to generate more codes or export a CSV report with all the unique links and their usage.